We provide institutional restructuring, privatization, merger and acquisition and large-scale change management through the following services:
- Outlining a vision for change
- Assessing organizational adaptability to change
- Developing a restructuring plan
- Organizational design and corporate governance framework
- Building employee database for executive decision-making
- Staffing and manpower planning
- Redesigning HR policies and HRIS
- Legal/IR support for corporatization
- Training and capacity building to sustain changes
- Teambuilding workshops
- Focused communication initiatives
- Advising for stakeholder’s issues like Govt, Union, Employees and Investors
Our expertise coupled with your knowledge of business and its priorities, we deliver impactful businesses which enable you to prioritize strategic issues, thus ensuring the following outcomes:
- Well defined organizational strategies, vision, mission and values which will drive management practices.
- Effective organizational structuring scheme, fit to support business strategies – Optimized staffing and manpower planning guide (based on proposed organization structure)
- Reviewing manpower patterns to identify the redundancies and ideal manning patterns – Comprehensive conduct of job evaluation and design of grade structures
- HR audit
- Employee surveys and HR diagnostic/audits for organizational assessment – Best suited HR processes and policies that supports the following components (design and implementation):
- Recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Performance management schemes
- Compensation and benefits management schemes
- Succession planning and individual career planning modules
- Manpower planning modules
- Training and development
- Retention and engagement drivers
- General HR policies and procedures
Through effective performance management systems, we help our clients create high-performance cultures which enable them to guide their employees more effectively by:
- Evaluating if staff’s contributions are aligned with organization’s objectives
- Providing constructive feedback and establishing a variety of rewards.
As a result, employees are more aware as to what is expected of them and what they need to do to perform better. High performers are distinctively rewarded for their contributions, helping to motivate and retain outstanding employees.
Pro-edge Associates delivers:
- A set of job aids/tools for managers to supervise and assess employee performance
- A determination of how assessments will affect pay
- A detailed implementation plan
- Communication strategies addressing for management, training and employees
- A rating scale to evaluate actual performance against targets
We help design the most appropriate job evaluation methodology so that our clients can bring together the right people, jobs and the best structures to effectively execute their strategies. Depending on the management profile, our system provides clients with consistent and objective framework to analyze organizational structures, evaluations of people and jobs, definitions of career progressions, development of pay and reward programs as well as management of their human resources more effectively.
We provide a disciplined system for determining the relative importance and value of different jobs—and the critical relationships between them—within an organization. It is supported by our compensation database, enabling our clients to make more informed and accurate pay decisions.
We hold the promise to provide our clients with deeper dimensions of analysis, more customized capabilities and greater flexibility to adapt to the methodology incorporated in their own organization’s cultures. We will offer tested evaluation methodologies for assessing jobs by relative size, nature and importance, at all levels in all types of organizations.
Pro-edge Associates delivers:
- An understanding of relative accountabilities of all roles – corporate offices, business, functions and categories.
- An established clear, effective career path, useful in determining career moves and development programs.
- A design of internally equitable pay structures
- An assurance of meeting requirements of ‘equal value’ expectation
- an assessment of accurate market competitiveness through surveys
- an analysis of job and organization design efficiency and effectiveness
- An effective way of determining the best job, employees and organization match
- A useful tool to support and job design
- A method that can be applied to all jobs – from the CEO’s to any roles on the business front lines.
- A wide range of processes which can be designed to meet the unique circumstances
Managing top talent’s career routes is a key to the future performance of all organizations. We help clients identify realistic, effective pathways for talent to move within an organization.
Additionally, building organizational capability will meet future business priorities and fulfill personal career development aspirations along the way. We deliver to our clients:
- An organization appropriate capability build-up
- An understanding of employment and roles as well as developing strategic perspectives, accountability and competency based on experiences and understanding of complex roles.
- A way of maximizing their leadership/talent pipeline, providing candidates the practical career option insights
- A diagnostic tool to help develop career paths while ensuring clients have the right people in the right roles in a timely manner.
- A design with appropriate matrix to integrate capability development (skills and competencies) with work and jobs (from job evaluation methodology).
- A comprehensive view of the career paths that individuals can follow to make the most of their skills while understanding the risks associated with different types of career moves and prepare them for successful transitions.
- We help clients move from an inflexible competency model to one that clearly identifies the best path their talent can follow to meet their aspirations and at the same time, deliver on your business’ needs and strategies.
Depending on the organizational needs for optimization of people resources through job analysis, Pro-edge Associates Limited has the capability of undertaking the process of obtaining information about jobs by determining what the duties, tasks, or activities of those jobs are. We have the trained resources to employ the popular methods like functional job analysis, position analysis questionnaire, critical incident and HRIS analysis.
- We employ a series of operational performance and productivity analysis tools developed by our highly skilled professionals based on information gathered through analyzing the productivity drivers for management, marketing and operational efficiency.
- Pro-edge facilitates the organizations with the contemporary toolkit to determine optimized staffing and manpower planning by fitting the organization structure as well as review of manpower patterns to identify the manning required along with cost saving alternatives.
Pro-edge Associates Limited has the capability of providing professional solutions and mitigation plans to issues emerging out of industrial relations situation in the organizations and undertake negotiations with the employees’ representatives. This includes proactive consultations and steps to avoid legal (labor laws) implications and labor law compliance audit.