Ready for a new challenging job?
Take a look at our open positions for hire! Find your perfect career fit for today with Pro-edge Associates.
Name of position: Superintendent Export
Location: RMG /Knit Composite
Job Nature: Ashulia, Savar
Application deadline: Saturday, 26 November 2022
Apply to: email@example.com
A renowned MNC is looking for a competent professional for its manufacturing units in RMG/Knit composite. Reporting to the Manager-Operations, the job holder has the responsibility for on-time delivery of required and correct documentations to avoid delays from customer at the time of releasing the goods.
- Execute to ensure that the dispositions of Environment, Health and Safety are being complied.
- Receive the confirmation and documentation for shipments from designated companies and ensure the goods are shipped on time handling special care of direct shipments.
- Ensure all documents for shipment are prepared and sent to the correspondent persons on time including Invoice and Packing List Export Format (EXP) to the Bank and C&F agent, COO to finalize the shipment and release of the goods from customer.
- Review to ensure that all shipment documentations are prepared and sent without mistakes to avoid any claims from customer at the moment of release the goods.
- Communicate and follow-up if there is any issue at the time of receiving the goods by the customers.
- Keep constant communication with shipping agents related to (Forwarder, C&F, Transport) when a problem arises in the shipment of goods.
- Review and provide an update about the status for direct and special shipments and give follow up to ensure the shipment is done on time.
- Review the balance of sales contract to provide a status and advice in case where a new sales contract is needed to be opened.
- Cross check and ensure matching with the sales report generated by finance.
- Supervise people to ensure assigned functions.
- Bachelor of Science or Business Administration
- Up to date knowledge in export and import procedures
- Minimum 5 years of experience supervising highly functional people
- Well conversant in English language
- Computer literacy in MS office tools
Name of position: Manager/AGM, Human Resources
Location: Ashulia, Savar
Apply by: Tuesday, 22 November 2022
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A renowned MNC with manufacturing units in RMG/Knit composite is looking for an HR competent professional. Reporting to Director, Human Resources, the job holder will lead and direct routine functions of HR department including recruitment, pay & benefits administration, leave management, and implementing company policies and practices.
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- BBA (preference to major in Human Resources), or bachelor’s degree in Industrial Psychology/Law
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in RMG /Knit Composite
- Knowledge in Bangladesh labour law, Social and Human rights audits.
- English language proficiency in writing, listening and speaking must be at an advance level
- Computer literacy in MS office
Name of position: National Officer/Controller
Location: Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka
Job Nature: Full-time
Application deadline: Saturday, 19 November 2022
Apply to: email@example.com
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka is recruiting a National Officer/Controller with expertise and experience from working with Controller issues in a development cooperation organization or international context. The Embassy has a staff of more than thirty-five persons. The duties of the Embassy involve working to implement bilateral development cooperation with Bangladesh, promoting political relations and trade between both countries, and providing consular, visa and other migration services. For more information about the Swedish Embassy, please visit: https://www.swedenabroad.se/en/embassies/bangladesh-dhaka/
The main task of the qualified controller will be to contribute to achieving the objectives of Swedish global development policy, which is to create opportunities for poor people to improve their living conditions. These priorities are reflected in the Strategy for Sweden’s development cooperation with Bangladesh 2021-2025. As an employee at the Embassy, the Controller will represent Sweden, stand up for Swedish priorities and contribute to the benefit of Sweden-Bangladesh relations. The Controller will provide advice and support in efforts to maintain an effective control environment in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of different development programs and projects supported by Sweden. The work is done in close collaboration within the Development Cooperation team at the Embassy, which consists of the Head of the Cooperation, the Operational controller, nine program officers and two program administrators. The Controller will be reporting to the Head of the Development Section but will also work closely with the Swedish operational controller as well with the thematic program officers in the Embassy.
Main job responsibilities:
- To assist the Development Cooperation Team with quality assurance of contribution management and upkeep of good internal management and control, by following up the work of the cooperation unit and initiate improvements.
- To ensure the accurate implementation of Sida’s regulations and support the management and program officers in this.
- In the context of team work to support the program officers in the contribution management questions, mainly concerning contracts, auditing, budget analysis, risk analysis and risk management and analysis of partner capacity and systems of internal control.
- Contribute and provide support in using different types of audits as tools to assess and follow up on partners’ activities, e.g., interpretation of audit reporting and to tailor terms of reference for auditor review of partners’ internal governance and control.
- Contribute and provide support in developing and following up agreements with partners.
- Report on Swedish development cooperation disbursements to Bangladesh Government.
- Contribute and provide support in anti-corruption work by, for example, assessing and following up corruption risks at partners and, where appropriate, follow-up of corruption investigations.
- Conduct field visits to assess and follow up on partners’ internal governance and control.
- Actively participate in Sida’s controller network, for example by exchanging experiences and providing suggestions to the network for improvements within the business controller’s areas of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the Head of Cooperation.
Professional and personal qualifications
- University degree in Accounting and/or Business-Financial Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum three years documented practical experience in risk assessment, risk management and financial analysis, financial performance management.
- Very good knowledge of analysing different types of budgets, audit reports and financial statements.
- Experience and knowledge about procurement and the Public Procurement Act.
- Knowledge and experience of anti-corruption related work.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar roles in international organizations, embassies, large NGOs, private sector or Audit firms.
- Ability to initiate and work independently having capacity to meet deadlines with a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to communicate in a clear and concise way.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, who is flexible, organized in their work, and has the ability to work in a team and respect individual differences.
- Very good knowledge of English and Bangla in speech and writing.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office suite, especially high proficiency in MS Excel.
- An exciting international work environment.
- 37.5-hour work week and other benefits as per Embassy’s employment policy for local staff.
- Opportunities for development and learning.
- Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 November 2022 with your motivation letter (not more than 400 words), a CV and at least three professional references from former managers.
- Please mark the subject line of your application with ‘National Officer/Controller.
- Note that only applications in English will be considered.
- Receipt of application will not be acknowledged. Only those that will be invited for an interview will be contacted.
Executive, Customer Support and Transcription
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject line with ‘Exec CS&T’
Application Deadline: 5 January 2022
A I Khan Lab Ltd. is looking for the person with the right skills and attitude to provide customer support, collect required patient information and prepare transcriptions
- Meet queries from patient or patient’s attendant in-person or via phone
- Record diagnosis related information from the patients/attendant
- Take patient’s history appropriately
- Record patient data into the system
- Prepare transcription reports as per prescribed format
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from science subjects or English from a reputed university
- Just graduated, or having 1-year work experience
- Customer centric with the understanding of customer support
- Good English writing skills
- Computer literacy
- Communicative and detail-oriented
- Open to learning new skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.