A specialist clinical lab located at Dhanmondi, Dhaka, serving more than 11 years in Bangladesh is looking for a competent person for the position of ‘Manager, Lab Operations and Business Development’.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for lab operation and provide overall support to the Managing Director in the oversight of efficient lab operations
- Perform various laboratory procedures and responsible for evaluating, developing and implementing technical procedures required for accurate and effective lab testing
- Provide solutions aimed at enhancing brand integrity and improving service quality
- Responsible for the oversight of grossing, processing, embedding, microtomy, staining, etc.
- Implement necessary policies and procedures to maintain high level of lab functions
- Timely coordinate the collection and preparation of samples and data ensuring efficient delivery of services
- Act as resource person for the laboratory on a range of technical and critical strategic issues to enhance performance
- Manage Consultants and Admin staff including overseeing of roster of Consultant, Technologist and Admin personnel
- Ensure all kind of day to day administrative activities
- Ensure congenial working relations and healthy work environment
- Ensure effective employee orientation and training in achieving client services
- Navigate regulatory and legal requirements, if required
- Manage and control departmental expenses while ensuring quality
- Ensure revenue growth and profits by optimizing existing resources
- Design and/or adapt business processes and strategic planning to develop new businesses
- Ensure client relationship and increase network
- Perform other functions to ensure quality service and business growth
- Knowledge in Medical domain (preferred, MBBS from any government approved Medical College with BMDC registration)
- Preferred minimum experience of 5 years in Operational functions including 2 years in supervisory role
- Experience in any lab/diagnostic center will be added advantage
- Knowledge about lab operations
- Sound knowledge in MS Office application
The company offers attractive remuneration package and a learning environment.
Apply to email@example.com. online by 31st December 2019. Please mark the subject line with ‘Manager, Lab Operations and Business Development’. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
A multinational company is looking for a Sales Engineer for its Industrial Air Division who is energetic, focused and result driven. If you are experienced in selling industrial compressor and have essentially played a role in increasing sales for the company, this is an opportunity.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling screw Air compressor 2-90 KW
- Selling N2, O2 generators & Vacuum Pumps
- Evaluate and Map market potential for assigned territory
- Gain market share to take business to a new height
- Regular evaluation of Pending orders & timely execution.
- Keeping tab on prices and product performance of competitors
- Establishing rate contracts with Key accounts
- Feedback to marketing on competition pricing, consumption of parts & product quality.
- Dealer Management
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any recognized university in Bangladesh
- Sound knowledge of Industrial Business Operations
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Sales or Parts & Services
- A team player with effective communication skills to work with Regional teams
We are looking at a self-propelled, positive individual, which is driven by results. Working closely together with Regions would be an integral part of the job & hence the person must be a team player with good communication skills (oral & written).
Job Location: Gazipur
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TO
firstname.lastname@example.org with your customized resume by 20 November 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Export-oriented Woven Garments Manufacturing Company
The COO is required to efficiently manage all aspects of business operation for achieving the business performance on multiple parameters of profitability, growth, image and vitality; as well as discharge responsibilities in Executive Management Committee for the Business Unit.
If you have minimum 5 years of experience in COO’s role in apparel sector with in-depth knowledge and experience in production/operation, quality assurance, planning and budgeting, as well as, in people management, please apply. A tertiary degree in any discipline or MBA from a reputed university is a criteria. The job requires a person having reliable working attitude with strong leadership and managerial skills, who has analytical, negotiation and multi-tasking abilities.
Please write ‘COO’ in your email subject line and apply asap to: email@example.com
The job with a renowned export-oriented woven garment manufacturing company comes with key responsibilities to
- Deal with challenging operational, production and quality goals, and formulate business directions and competitive strategies, in consultation with the management
- Draw the annual plan/budget, execute the approved plan and efficiently manage all aspects of the manufacturing operation
- Strengthen interpersonal cooperation and teamwork and provide requisite delegation to department heads, with corresponding controls.
- Ensure audit and compliance with all corporate policies and systems in relevant areas.
- Provide all-round leadership through enabling, firm decisions, clear guidelines, accessibility and visibility to all departments.
Provide an accident-free environment for employees and sustain the code of ethics.