Ready for a new challenging job?
Take a look at our open positions for hire! Find your perfect career fit for today with Pro-edge Associates.
Name of position: Senior Administrative Officer
Job nature: Full-time
Application deadline: 14 March 2022
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka is offering an exciting work environment and seeking a candidate for the position at the Embassy as Senior Administrative Officer. As Senior Administrative Officer you would have a key role in the administrative function of the Embassy. You would be working together with colleagues in the administrative section and reporting directly to the Head of Administration (a Swedish diplomat). The Nordic embassies: Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, have a shared office space and close cooperation, so you will also be working close with staff of the other Nordic Embassies.
Main job responsibilities:
• As Senior Administrative Officer your primary responsibility is to manage administrative operations under the Head of Administration. It includes:
• Technical issues including repair and maintenance for the chancery, residence of the Head of Mission, posted staff’s apartments, and related communication with landlords.
• Maintenance of Embassy vehicles in collaboration with the Transport Coordinator.
• Purchase, maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery of chancery and apartments.
• Purchase, maintenance and repair of telephones and mobile phones.
• Procurement in accordance with issued guidelines.
• Management of inventory.
• Communications related to import/export of official and personal goods.
• Administer tax free transactions on behalf of the diplomatic staff.
• Coordinate delivery/receiving all sorts of documents/letter/parcels incl. administration of airport passes.
• Assist contact person for working environment when related to chancery and residences.
• Coordination with the other Nordic Embassies on administrative issues.
• Maintain record and administration of annual leave for locally employed staff.
• Assist the Third Secretary in consular cases when required.
• Assist in security issues.
• Perform other duties as and when required.
• Secondhand responsibility for the Social Secretary
Professional Skills and Experience
• Experience of minimum 10 years of similar tasks preferably with another Embassy or other international organization.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Bangla skills
• Ability to demonstrate cooperative skills
• High level of quality of work, responsibility, and professional integrity
• Computer skills especially in Office-package
• Service-minded. Ability to independently perform duties and to ensure the delivery and completion of tasks, also under periods of high workload.
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize.
• Openminded, motivated and willing to learn new things
• Competitive salary and benefits based on qualifications, experience, and personal aptitude
• An exciting international work environment
• 37.5-hour work week and other benefits as per Embassy policy
Email your Resume and motivation letter (not more than 400 words), and three professional references from former managers to email@example.com by 14 March 2022
Please mark the subject line with “Senior Administrative Officer”
Applications must be in English
Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview
Please visit www.swedenabroad.se/en/embassies/bangladesh-dhaka/ for more information on the Swedish Embassy.
Executive, Customer Support and Transcription
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject line with ‘Exec CS&T’
Application Deadline: 5 January 2022
A I Khan Lab Ltd. is looking for the person with the right skills and attitude to provide customer support, collect required patient information and prepare transcriptions
- Meet queries from patient or patient’s attendant in-person or via phone
- Record diagnosis related information from the patients/attendant
- Take patient’s history appropriately
- Record patient data into the system
- Prepare transcription reports as per prescribed format
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from science subjects or English from a reputed university
- Just graduated, or having 1-year work experience
- Customer centric with the understanding of customer support
- Good English writing skills
- Computer literacy
- Communicative and detail-oriented
- Open to learning new skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.