The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Dhaka is looking for a dynamic and experienced professional for the position of Administrative Officer. The successful candidate must be an excellent organizer and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude. She/he should be good at multitasking and following up on matters without supervisor’s guidance. She/he must also be able to keep an overview and move tasks along, even under pressure.
Main job responsibilities
- Accounting and financial administration, including bookkeeping, preparation of payments, online banking, procurement, salary and benefits, insurances etc.
- Administer contracts, maintenance and repairs of rented properties
- Administration of procurement for kitchen
- Supervision of outsourced services
- Diplomatic protocol
- Other tasks given by the Head of Mission or Head of Administration
- Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent. Extensive work experience can compensate for lack of a Master’s degree.
- Minimum five years working experience preferably from an embassy or international organization
- Confident in the use of computers
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Experience with the accounting system Agresso would be an advantage
- High ethical awareness and personal integrity
- A structured, efficient and accurate approach to the work, even under pressure
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for the tasks she/he is assigned
Take advantage of this career opportunity, apply online with your motivation letter (not more than 300 words), a CV with two references, or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th March 2018. Please mark the subject line with “Administrative Officer”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview.
Singer Bangladesh is looking for a Sales manager in their mid-level management position, with a minimum of 10 year experience in the field of sales.
- Look after the Sales Administration of a Particular Region.
- Supervise the Area Managers & District Managers activities & performance in a Region
- Look after the availability of product vs Sales performance in the region
- Monitor the Sales Performance, Increase hire sales with effective control
- Ensure & look after the Control over the Field (Retail Sales) by AM/DM
- Work on to Solicit the Field Issues
- Liaise with Different Dept. to improve Sales & Collection activities of the assigned Region -when required.
- Check & keep sharp eyes on the poor performer both in the AM/DM & Shop Manager and should take necessary administrative action against the non-performer
- Special assignment to develop poor performer Area or District or Shop as assigned
- Work with close coordination with Sales Director
- Solicit Audit & Shortages issues of the region with a specific time line (not more than 30 days of raising the issue)
- Arrange required Training for the Retail Management with the help of Training Unit of HRD
Perform any other related duties assigned by the Management
- Post Graduate or Graduate; preferably from Business School
- Age : 38 to 42 yr
- Experience : Retail Sales Management of at least 10 years; out of which at least 3 years Experience at Sr. or Mid. Level Managerial position leading a Team of Junior Managers & Sales Team
- Good idea on Consumer Durable Market in the country; preferably Home Appliances or Furniture
- Proven track record of Sales Achievement and business growth
- Sound health with extensive Tour Ability
- Target & Time oriented leadership quality
- Good command on business English & communication
- Leadership and full pledged Managerial Capability
- Good negotiation skill
- Good command on Computer Excel and data analysis
- Good at in Planning & implementation through a Team of people