Name of position: Driver
Job nature: Full-time
Application deadline: 07 December 2019
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Dhaka is searching for an experienced full-time driver for the Nordic embassies’ drivers’ pool. The Norwegian Embassy has 16 employees and is co-located with the Danish and Swedish embassies in Gulshan 2. They share multiple common functions, including a Nordic drivers’ pool.
- Drive the Nordic Heads of Mission and other Embassy staff members.
- Drive incoming visitors/delegations.
- Drive during visits to other parts of the country/official duty trips.
- Deliver mail/goods and complete errands, mainly within Dhaka city.
- Ensure maintenance of the Embassy vehicles to be presentable and ready to be driven at all times.
- Arrange maintenance and service appointments in coordination with Embassy management.
- Keep clear records of journeys and vehicle use (mileage, petrol, purpose of travel etc.).
- Take responsible action in unusual situation during a journey (evasive driving according to security procedures, find alternative routes if needed etc.).
- Maintain relevant official protocol according to instructions.
- Assist with other shared administrative tasks whenever needed and as directed by the Transport Coordinator.
- Perform other tasks at the behest of the Ambassador or Chargé d ’affaires.
- A valid Bangladeshi driver’s license, including license for driving heavy vehicles.
- Excellent driving skills and an impeccable driving record.
- Good sense of direction and knowledge of the road network in Dhaka.
- Skills in reading maps and navigation.
- Good communication skills, oral and written, in both English and Bengali.
- Some practical knowledge of car mechanics.
- Some knowledge of IT-systems (Outlook, Word).
- Able to do heavy lifting.
- Able to present an original Police Clearance Certificate.
- Preferable with experience from similar work for embassies or international organisations.
- Preferable with experience from, and certificate for, driving armoured vehicles.
- Preferable with experience with evasive and defensive driving, and situational assessment.
- Preferable with knowledge of basic first aid.
- Positive and service minded
- Good team player
- Willingness to work irregular hours (shift)
- Flexible and hardworking
- Efficient and effective
- Desire and capability of personal and professional development
Offer would include:
- Competitive salary and benefits based on qualifications, experience and personal aptitude.
- Permanent employment
- Exposure to a range of tasks and independent responsibilities
- A good work environment
- Email your CV and cover letter as an attachment to email@example.com by 07 December 2019
- All applications must be in English
- Attach scanned copies of your recent photograph, National ID card and driver’s license
- The application should include documentation on formal education, and/or relevant experience
- The application should document your level of English proficiency
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
A multinational company is looking for a Sales Engineer for its Industrial Air Division who is energetic, focused and result driven. If you are experienced in selling industrial compressor and have essentially played a role in increasing sales for the company, this is an opportunity.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling screw Air compressor 2-90 KW
- Selling N2, O2 generators & Vacuum Pumps
- Evaluate and Map market potential for assigned territory
- Gain market share to take business to a new height
- Regular evaluation of Pending orders & timely execution.
- Keeping tab on prices and product performance of competitors
- Establishing rate contracts with Key accounts
- Feedback to marketing on competition pricing, consumption of parts & product quality.
- Dealer Management
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any recognized university in Bangladesh
- Sound knowledge of Industrial Business Operations
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Sales or Parts & Services
- A team player with effective communication skills to work with Regional teams
We are looking at a self-propelled, positive individual, which is driven by results. Working closely together with Regions would be an integral part of the job & hence the person must be a team player with good communication skills (oral & written).
Job Location: Gazipur
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TO
firstname.lastname@example.org with your customized resume by 20 November 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Export-oriented Woven Garments Manufacturing Company
The COO is required to efficiently manage all aspects of business operation for achieving the business performance on multiple parameters of profitability, growth, image and vitality; as well as discharge responsibilities in Executive Management Committee for the Business Unit.
If you have minimum 5 years of experience in COO’s role in apparel sector with in-depth knowledge and experience in production/operation, quality assurance, planning and budgeting, as well as, in people management, please apply. A tertiary degree in any discipline or MBA from a reputed university is a criteria. The job requires a person having reliable working attitude with strong leadership and managerial skills, who has analytical, negotiation and multi-tasking abilities.
Please write ‘COO’ in your email subject line and apply asap to: email@example.com
The job with a renowned export-oriented woven garment manufacturing company comes with key responsibilities to
- Deal with challenging operational, production and quality goals, and formulate business directions and competitive strategies, in consultation with the management
- Draw the annual plan/budget, execute the approved plan and efficiently manage all aspects of the manufacturing operation
- Strengthen interpersonal cooperation and teamwork and provide requisite delegation to department heads, with corresponding controls.
- Ensure audit and compliance with all corporate policies and systems in relevant areas.
- Provide all-round leadership through enabling, firm decisions, clear guidelines, accessibility and visibility to all departments.
Provide an accident-free environment for employees and sustain the code of ethics.