If you are working in the Pipe industry, here is one great opportunity waiting for you.
LESSO Group, listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange & leading industrial group of home building materials, is the biggest pipes and fittings producers in Asia, and ranks among the top-most uPVC pipe manufacturers in the world. LESSO’s range of products include uPVC Profile, uPVC plumbing products, sanitary wares, CP fittings, modular kitchen, decorative plates, fire-fighting equipment, water purifiers, electrical switches and sockets, wooden doors and many more. It has 50 holding subsidiaries and more than 25 production bases distributed in sixteen provinces of China, USA, Canada, Dubai, Oman, Indonesia, India and Uganda.
Responsibilities of Area Manager
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets of pipes and other fittings by managing the sales team
- Implement a strategic business plan to expand company’s customer base & ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Master’s degree
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, specifically in the pipe industry
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Successful experience as a sales rep or sales manager with the Pipe Industry, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
To take advantage of this career opportunity, email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed résumé by 12 October 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
We are looking for a professional for an international organization having a country office in Bangladesh. Working closely with the Country Coordinator, the Finance Coordinator is required to manage organizational accounts and finances.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE
- Preparing and managing budget in coordination with Country Coordinator
- Implementing internal financial controls
- Tracking financial transactions of Bangladesh Office
- Coordinating the audit of Country Office and partner organizations
- Analyzing partner budgets and all financial reports and advise country coordinator on the feasibility, validity, and financial integrity
- Ensuring organizational funds (of country office and partners) are used strategically and in line with project objectives
- Ensuring finance and budget related mandatory policies are adhered to by the partners and country office
- Implementing day to day operations and administration of the office; such as overseeing repairs and maintenance, insurance, bill payments in coordination with the CC and the rest of the CO team members.
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- At least Master’s degree in finance and accounting
- A minimum of eight years´ experience of working in development sector
- A minimum of three years´ experience of working in a senior relevant position
- Advanced skills on budgeting, recording & reporting
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting, reporting and financial management processes
- Having experience in managing partner NGOs projects
- Oriented towards efficiency, problem solving, results and being a good team player
- Command in MS Excel and other MS Office Programmes
- Qualitative written and spoken English and Bangla languages
- Strong analytical and financial report writing competency and capacity.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, financial troubleshooting and audit experience
- Experience of working in not for profit sector with deep knowledge of NGOAB provisions, NBR regulations & other applicable regulations
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TO
email@example.com with your resume and at least three references
by 30 September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.