Reporting to the Managing Director, the role is significantly critical since finished goods are produced for export only and require high degree of quality assurance. It is imperative that the job holder need to instill quality process independent to individual. The quality team therefore, need to be skillful, motivated and understand the quality parameters and impact of poor quality. Knowledge on leather & leather products, raw materials, manufacturing process are very important success factor for this role. The Job is located in Shafipur, Gazipur at its Unit 1.
- To develop, support and implement the QA strategy to achieve Company’s objectives.
- Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing Quality standards.
- Take on responsibility for leading QA function of the Unit.
- Customer claim management through root cause analysis and corrective action plan for any claim from customer. Providing feedback through email and maintain the same in OMS system within lead time.
- Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) Inspection Control through maintaining a documented AQL control process.
- IQC management of materials through completion of the process of any incoming materials within lead time including system-based report generation.
- In-line Quality Control through pre-production trial approval, Process control of operation as per SOP.
- Responsible for Quality report generation on daily, weekly, monthly rejection and root cause analyses.
- Customer Inspection through managing inspection with the assigned Quality Team to avoid any rejection by preparing the goods in advance.
- Establish systems/procedure for variance analysis of product and process including initiations of corrective/ preventive actions.
- Implement Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques, wherever applicable for measurement and monitoring of product/process performance.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Quality Management System (QMS) across the organization. Working with different functions to establish procedures, standards and systems for Quality Product.
- Develop core team and a motivated work force.
Education & Experience:
- Sc. in Engineering preferably in Footwear Technology from a reputed University.
- At least 10 years of Practical Experience in Quality function and Manufacturing process
Critical knowledge, skills and behaviors:
- Knowledge of Footwear manufacturing process
- Deep understanding of Quality aspects of Leather footwear
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective Leadership and Teamwork
- Should command trust and high integrity
- Must be open in approach to challenges
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Email your CV and attach cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 March 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Maintain up to-date personal data of employees through Online HR Management System (HRMS)
- Administer payroll of both management, non-management and workers of client organizations
- Prepare required payroll data for accounting, making provision, auditing and taxation purposes
- Process final settlement, employee loan and other services for employees
- Face internal and external audits and maintain results/recommendations for client organizations
- Develop and nurture strong service-focussed relationship with clients to ensure their HR service needs
- Implement tasks related to attendance, leave records, and absenteeism
- Maintain Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and Workers’ Profit Participation Fund for clients requiring the services
- Ensure deadlines and quality of output/outcome for each client
- Address client need and actions consistent with the client company’s service standards
- Ensure and maintain data confidentiality and error free database
We are looking for a strong and transparent communicator, who is: poised in external coordination and collaboration with clients, confident presentation skills, positive minded with an ability to handle occasional work pressure while staying calm and proactive, as well as having logical planning and timely organizing skills.
The ‘must have’ technical skills are
- Thorough knowledge and experience in payroll management, tax, PF, GF, WPPF, loan and final settlement calculations
- Adequate knowledge and functionally skilled in cloud-based payroll system, MS Excel and relational database management
Academic qualifications and work experience
A tertiary level degree in related field with a minimum 5-year experience with large-scale payroll data management.
Apply by 21 March 2020 to email@example.com with the subject line ‘payroll’. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.