Ready for a new challenging job?
Take a look at our open positions for hire! Find your perfect career fit for today with Pro-edge Associates.
Name of position: Kitchen Assistant
Job nature: Full-time
Application deadline: 5 December 2021
Apply to: email@example.com
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka is offering an exciting work environment and seeking a candidate for the position at the Embassy as Kitchen Assistant under the Administrative Section. The Nordic Embassies (Sweden, Norway and Denmark) have a shared kitchen area under supervision from the Norwegian Embassy, so you will also be working closely with the other embassy staff.
Main job responsibilities:
As Kitchen Assistant you will manage duties related to the joint chancery cafeteria and meeting rooms:
- Keeping the kitchen and cafeteria clean and tidy
- Keeping the meeting rooms clean and tidy before and after meetings
- Providing water/coffee/tea etc. in the cafeteria and to meetings upon request
- Coordinating and supporting Front Desk and Technical Officers
- Performing other assisting duties as and when required
- Secondhand responsibility for the Kitchen Assistant of the Norwegian Embassy
Professional Skils and Experience
- Experience of minimum 5 years of similar tasks preferably with another embassy or other international organization
- Good spoken and written English and Bangla skills
- Good knowledge of food hygiene and requirements for cleanliness
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- Ability to demonstrate cooperative skills like team building
- High level of quality of work, responsibility, and professional integrity
- Computer skills especially in MS Office-package
- Service-minded. Ability to independently perform duties and to ensure the delivery and completion of tasks, also under periods of high workload.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize
- Openminded, motivated and willing to learn new things
- Competitive salary and benefits based on qualifications, experience, and personal aptitude
- An exciting international work environment
- 5-hour work week and other benefits as per Embassy policy
- Email your CV and motivation letter (not more than 400 words), and three references from former managers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 December 2021
- Please mark the subject line with “Kitchen Assistant”
- Applications must be in English
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview
Please visit www.swedenabroad.se/en/embassies/bangladesh-dhaka/ for more information on the Swedish Embassy.