The Code of Conduct sets out the principles and standards that guide organisations to effectively do business. More than simply words on paper, these standards are ways of ensuring that organisations consistently and instinctively do the right thing.
We deliver the followings:
- Guiding Principles and Setting the Foundation of the Code
- Using the Code including
- How the Code should be organised – the stakeholders
- Why the Code is needed – the standards
- Employee’s personal responsibilities – how the Code will be enforced
- Who must follow the Code
- What are the responsibilities of the supervisers
- Organisation’s responsibilities to its customers, suppliers and market
- Employee’s responsibilities to customers/shareholders
- Organisation’s responsibilities to and expectation of employees, communities and public
We have the expertise in providing background/antecedents verification to our valued clients. We have strong process in place for background screening to various international, multi-national and national organizations. Our commitment to quality and trust is the main strength for providing expertise in this area.
The usual verification components are on education, professional license, employment, criminal records/security background, present and permanent address checks, professional reference check, identity proof, drug test etc. This is done through accurately matching the given data with the original data, identifying discrepancies and validating the same through proper authentication. Pro-edge Associates employs a series of tools developed by its highly skilled professionals that are specifically designed for verification services. This is based on information gathered through physical verification and other techniques focusing on the process: physical visit, direct communication, data collection, collation, validation, report generation. The information is collected as per client need and strict confidentiality is maintained in running the complete process.
- A management model will be provided to organizations (start up or small organizations) wherein finance and accounting transnational processes may be transferred to Pro-edge Associates to make organizations more competitive, by staying focused on its Core Competence rather than diverting resources to other non-core services which otherwise can be delivered efficiently by Pro-edge Associates in a cost effective way.